Eat, Sleep & Smile

 




Dear Baby,

The moment you will arrive in this world society will start giving you certificates, approvals and disapprovals. Some for winning, some for not accepting the defeat. Some for living to the fullest and some to live responsibly. Some to be cherish forever and some to create memory. Some will make us feel proud of you, some will make you confident. At some point you may believe these certificates are necessary for your existence. Let me tell you a secret- They are not!!!

They sure provide some temporary anchors but it's a choice to stop them from becoming chains. It’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. There is no time limit, you can stop whenever you want. It’s a choice to change or stay the same. World may tell you that you can’t, but there are actually no rules to this thing. We can make the best and worst of it.

I hope you make best of it. And I hope you see the things that startle and amaze you. I hope you feel new things in your life. I hope you meet the people with different point of view (which you earned and not borrowed from society). And finally I hope you live a life you are proud of. And if you find you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. 

I want you to know that your possibilities are endless, and the world you are growing up in has so much beauty to offer. Some people born to sit by the river, some have ear for music, some are artists, some swim, some dance, some read. We can’t wait to find out everything about the person you are and we just want to support you in becoming whoever you want to be.  I can’t promise you we’ll be perfect. I’m sure we’ll make mistakes we all do. But I can promise you we’ll always try our best. No matter who you want to be, who you choose to love, or what you decide to do with your life. It doesn’t matter – all we want for you is to be happy.

EDIT 1: After I saw you

During past few month I always had this dream of holding you and looking at your tiny mouth moving slowly. And when I actually hold you for the first time and you did exactly like I dreamt. Forget all the gyan, I said earlier, now I only have one thing to say

EAT, SLEEP, & SMILE :) you are protected and loved


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DIZZY

Micchami Dukkadam

Content is King